Talk:American Pie Presents: Beta House
|American Pie Presents: Beta House has been listed as a Media and drama good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: December 31, 2013. ( ).
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the American Pie Presents: Beta House article.|
|WikiProject United States||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Film||(Rated GA-class)|
Fair use rationale for Image:American Pie 6.jpg
Image:American Pie 6.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 09:22, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
American Pie 7
Amrican Pie 7 has been announced last month, and I see now one has created a page for it yet. I would do it myself but I don't know how. So if anyone is wiling to write it...here's the article
http://www.moviehole.net/200816840-steinberg-on-american-pie-7 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 01:25, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- We'll wait until more information is released to make another article. --132 21:04, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
- Here is five interview from the director and main cast -- about.com
- Here's an ign set report Thanks! Alex Douglas (talk) 05:33, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- And, part one and part two of an interview with Carrie Keagan. Thanks! Alex Douglas (talk) 05:34, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- Here is a list of reviews. Use them in the critical response section. Alex Douglas (talk) 07:49, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- moviehole review:  Thanks! Alex Douglas (talk) 06:03, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- , ,  Thanks! Alex Douglas (talk) 13:02, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
- Some more unreliable sources: InsidePulse.com - The DVD Lounge Review, eFilmCritic, ReelFilm,  and DVDTown Thanks! Alex Douglas (talk) 16:26, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
- Additional cast: Keltz's subplot scenes ended up being cut from the film. Anderson's subplot scenes ended up being cut from the film.
- Additional cast: Angela Besharah, Sarah Power and Christine Barger play Irene, Densie and Margie, Edgar's, Cooze's and Bobby's love interests, respectively. Robbie Amell plays Nick Anderson, a freshman pledging the Beta House alongside Erik, Cooze and Bobby. Dan Petronijevic, Jordan Prentice and Jaclyn A. Smith reprise their roles from the previous film as Bull, Rock and Jill, respectively. Italia Ricci, Joe Eigo, Sarah Lian, Erica Cox, Rachel Skarsten and Chris Violette have minor parts in the film; two of Violette's three scenes ended up being cut from the film. Thanks! Alex Douglas (talk) 14:59, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- Moviehole film announcement Thanks! Alex Douglas (talk) 16:48, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:American Pie Presents: Beta House/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- "seven [to] eight weeks" - Why does this need to be quoted? You can just rephrase it yourself.
- "While largely overlooked by critics" This appears to be WP:OR - there aren't any sources saying this.
- "he hasn't ejaculated for a few months" - "discovering he'd had sex" - Watch for MOS:N'T
- "on aspects of writer Lindsay's own life" We can drop the "writer" here; we know he wrote the movie already.
- "It was rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America, due to "pervasive strong crude and sexual content, graphic nudity, language and excessive drinking," per WP:FILMRATING you should remove this.
- "However, not all reviews were negative. IGN's Hock Teh gave the film 5/10" That doesn't exactly sound positive.
- Thank you for reviewing the article. I have made the suggested edits. FilmTVComicsNerd (talk) 10:49, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
- Cornelius, David (28 December 2007). "Movie Review - American Pie Presents Beta House". eFilmCritic. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- Nusair, David (17 December 2007). "American Pie Presents Beta House - The American Pie Series Reviews". Reel Film Reviews. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- David Lee, William (24 December 2007). "American Pie Presents: Beta House". DVD Town. Retrieved 24 August 2008.
- Weeks, Adam. "New American Pie sequel announced". Moviehole. Archived from the original on 9 April 2007.