|WikiProject Robotics||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Toys||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I had removed wiki-link to Lunokhod as it was wrong - Lunokhod was true USSR Lunar successful landing program, while copycat toy is completely different thing
Copyright infringement ?
- I have looked at the evidence. It appears that the article has had most of the info in since 2007. The website is recent, in the last year. It is more likley that they are using WIkipedia as their source.
- Click on these to see what I mean - these are the article in:
- You can clearly see the listing of the instructions Forwards/backwards etc and the text intro were there before December 2008.
- Chaosdruid (talk) 17:36, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
I know we're supposed to assume good faith, but the "New 2010 BIG TRAK" website mentioned in the links (and above) feels a little bit fishy. There's no contact information at all, no photographs of the product on sale (there are photographs, but no indications that it's a new Big Trak), the history section is, as mentioned above, taken straight from Wikipedia, and there's no indication that the company has staff or premises or anything. It would be a major feat to reproduce the Big Track nowadays and sell it for £33.99. Can anyone confirm that they have received one from the company? -Ashley Pomeroy (talk) 18:51, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
- And in fact the photo of the keypad they use here, and on their eBay store - with their logo emblazoned across it - is Wikipedia's own image of the keypad, which was uploaded in 2006. -Ashley Pomeroy (talk) 18:53, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
The site that should be referenced for the Bigtrak 2010 is Zeon Ltd's site bigtrakisback.com (a development from their original location zeonltd.co.uk/bigtrak)Pjhirst (talk) 02:58, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- Have reverted recent edits to reference the bigtrackuk.com and bigtrack2010.co.uk sites (same company & site anyway) - this is clearly advertising by a reseller of Zeon Ltd's new bigtrack production. Pjhirst (talk) 10:22, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
Mentioned in the TV comedy 'Spaced'
So I added that with the requisite links to the popular culture section....