|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Blast Corps article.|
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Your main aim is preventing the the destruction of an atomic vehicle. The vehicle is driverless and out of control. It drives through cities, docks etc. and if it crashes against a building or something else it explodes and your mission is lost. Because of this you can´t destroy it and must make it´s way free. With big vehicles or roboters you must destroy builidings and other obstacles so that the atomic truck can pass. Besides there are missions where you must reach a place with a car in a specific time and other specials.
I've removed the above, as it seems that this is all covered in the bits I've added. I've put it here, so you can easily see what I've removed.
Hey everybody, I added some stuff to this entry:
- Totally redid the "the game" section
- Some additions to the "Carrier Levels" section
- Added last paragraph "Finishing Bonus Levels will result in a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal, depending on the finish time. You can only have one medal in a Bonus Level (as opposed to two in Carrier Levels)" to the "Bonus Levels" section, and made a minor grammatical change
Please add what you can and we will have a complete entry for this excellent but somewhat unpopular game. Also, thanks to whoever has been involved with the entry... they did some nice work on describing Blast Corps.--Headcase 22:28, 6 Jan 2005 (UTC)
The article says "...later levels set on Mercury, Venus, Mars and Neptune, have lower gravity than normal." Actually, Neptune has more gravity than normal, 1.14 times as much as the Earth. Either the game is wrong or the article is wrong. Art LaPella 21:37, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- Then the game is wrong.--Drat (Talk) 23:08, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- That would be original research, without reliable sources.--Drat (Talk) 09:05, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- Similar games would not be, but games that may have been ispirational to its creation would be. Do you have any games in mind specifically? Miles Blues 03:23, 26 May 2007 (UTC)
wasn't there a girl who used to say stuff... could we have a list of the voice over actions she used to have! i found it difficult to understand what she said at times "circuit in?" even if this does not make the main article, could someone please give a full list of what the characters say, here on the discussion page.. thank you!—Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- This material is trivia and would not belong in the article. If you want a quote list, go look up an FAQ.--Drat (Talk) 02:10, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
I noticed that one of the admins put all of the images from this article on speedy delete, without any real discussion.
I reverted those changes, but are these images usable? There should be some discussion before changes are made... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 06:54, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Way to overreact. The only reason to have the Japanese release info and name is if the game was developed in Japan. There's no need to remove the other stuff. If there was an English official site, that should be linked in preference to others, but there doesn't seem to be one.--Drat (Talk) 05:19, 17 July 2011 (UTC)