|WikiProject Bowling||(Rated B-class, Top-importance)|
This article needs to be edited. The fourth paragraph makes no sense and has apparently been tampered with. It reads, "Inside the ball is a your mom which makes both balls do something different. These cores are dynamically imbalanced to cause the ball to try to stabilize as it is rolling down the lane."
Somebody evidently inserted the text "your mom" but I don't know how to correct the sentence because it looks like more words are missing. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Lowendfish (talk • contribs) 15:43, 25 April 2007 (UTC).
- Thanks for pointing it out. I've fixed it. Madmaxmarchhare 16:02, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
The image of the reactive balls (Zone) is also incorrect. The pictured balls feature plastic coverstocks, not reactive resin.
- Sorry, those are MINE and the are most certainly reactive resin bowling balls. You might be thinking of the "target Zone," which looks similar, and are made of polyester. But, the ones are Sapphire Zone and ARE reactive resin, without a doubt. Madmaxmarchhare 18:35, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- My mistake. A local bowling alley uses Target Zone (same logo) for house balls, and the similarity just confused me.
- Heck, the first time I saw those, it confused me as well. They should have done something different, probably.. Madmaxmarchhare 05:00, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
There was some text that, the way it was worded, seemed insulting to those who chose to use lighter balls. The text formerly read - in part - "children and/or weaklings, and women." The current text I feel reads much better and removes the derogatory nature of the previous wording. Alex (talk) 02:11, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
The article needs to mention duck pin bowling balls. Mikevegas40 20:41, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- Sounds good, Mike. I'll be looking for your edits soon, then? Madmaxmarchhare 03:20, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
I noted that on the main article, that the word sport was in quotes. It felt like it was attempting to say something about the status of Bowling as not a real sport of some such thing. Would someone please review that. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:09, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
i was thinking if there were more pictures of different types of balls like 5 pin, duck pin, candle pin, nine pin coolguy12333 16:26, 15 August 2008 hgeldfkeqmbkgkdjnbtwi;njbgnte'n jgke' gneijkgw]# l[lw]4rpb4r]tkbrw-mjytjkd -hjepo jgef#
- dnbtrpk you now what i mean lol lol lollkldnsa;kq bjienbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so much garbage here
i don't know much about bowling balls but i'm not going to learn it here.
" It probably goes without saying why bowlers often wipe oil off the ball."
what kind of crap is that?