|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
WilliamThweatt, you must really be enjoying your newfound power, as do most people on Wikipedia.
- Not sure what you mean or what I've done to deserve your attention but I welcome any specific discussion or comments. Most editors here, myself included, are just trying to make these articles the best (ie most encyclopaedic) they possibly can be. With that one goal in mind, as outlined in the WP policy page Wikipedia:No personal attacks, please limit comments to the content of the articles and do not direct them at the contributors. Also, please sign your comments with 4 tildes like this: " ~~~~ " --WilliamThweatt 21:30, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
List of Asian Americans and other lists nominated for deletion
List of Asian Americans and a whole bunch of other lists have been nominated for deletion. If you have an opinion, please vote at the AfD.
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Asian Americans
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Chinese Americans (2nd nomination)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Korean Americans
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Cambodian Americans
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Filipino Americans
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Hmong Americans
Please see Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2007 September 12 for all the lists that have been nominated for deletion. Hong Qi Gong (Talk - Contribs) 18:23, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
Demographics Accorind to Southeast Asians themselves
Other Cities need to be mentioned if cities that don't even rank are posted. I edited it, but that probably won't last.
Removals from List of Cambodian Americans
Please look in at Talk:List of Cambodian Americans. An editor has stated that s/he does not believe that an American individual of half Thai and half Cambodian ancestry may be considered a Cambodian American. In this edit, s/he removed this individual from the article. Attention and comment from knowledgeable editors would be greatly appreciated. Badagnani (talk) 06:13, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
Invitation to discussion
Active editors of this article are invited to join the discussion regarding the change in Asian American article's infobox. Specifically we are looking to get nominations for individuals who would fall under this article, nominations shall remain open until 9 November 2009. Comments are also welcomed. Thank you in advance --RightCowLeftCoast (talk) 13:19, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
FYI, the nomination process is now over, and the voting period has began. Due to lack of nominations the slot for Laotian female representative is vacant, and will need further discussion sometime after voting has been concluded. The voting period will last until 4 December 2009. --RightCowLeftCoast (talk) 20:17, 18 November 2009 (UTC)
Infobox image discussion
You are invited to join the discussion at Talk:Asian American#Infobox ethnicity representatives. RightCowLeftCoast (talk) 07:33, 4 October 2012 (UTC)