|WikiProject Days of the year|
Selected anniversaries for the "On this day" section of the Main Page
|Please read the selected anniversaries guidelines before editing this box.|
It is now April 19, 2014 (UTC) –
- since noticed that the original page was the subject of a delete discussion Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Day_of_the_Ninja--Robert EA Harvey (talk) 11:00, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
- The establishment of the first collegiate fraternity (now one of the most respected honor societies) at one of the oldest universities in the United States is clearly listworthy per WP:DOY. The repeated removal by you and other 95.83.*.* IPs (probably the same individual with dynamic IPs) makes me think you're the only one who is "sick" of it. --Kinu t/c 00:20, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
for whom? Americans? "now one of the most respected honor societies" Is this a fact or your opinion "makes me think you're the only one who is "sick" of it" have you conducted a poll of all/some users of wikipedia? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:46, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- Same ISP via mobile. Revert and ignore. Considering it's been on the list for nine years, this repeated removal is clearly against consensus. --Kinu t/c 17:53, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
I reluctantly removed the following events:
- 1914 – The Italian Parliament proclaims the neutrality of the country.
- 1976 – The United Nations General Assembly adopts Pakistan's resolution on security of non-Nuclear States.
- 1983 – ICIMOD is established and inaugurated with its headquarters in Kathmandu, Nepal, and legitimised through an Act of Parliament in Nepal in the same year.