|WikiProject Fraternities and Sororities||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|To-do list for Delta Omicron:|
I added the crest back crazzycorbe 23:33, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
What about the idea of charts for things like chapters, clubs, provencs, etc. We could put all the chapters onto a list by provence as well as other such info.crazzycorbe 02:27, 9 July 2007 (UTC)(Talk)
I dropped by to give an assessment/do some minor clean ups according to the MOS.
- Provide a fair use rationale for your crest. An example is shown with Image:AKAshield2.png
- Second, this article looks as though it was copied from a website. Wikipedia does not allow copyright vios. If you would like to cite a fact through a website, you can. See references for more information.
- Wikipedia must have a neutral point of view. This article, IMHO, reads like a rush flyer for someone to join the organization, which is a big no-no. The list of chapters, according to the manual of style, needs to be deleted.
That's all I can think of now. Cheers. Miranda 03:31, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- Also, could you please not remove maintenance tags, because they help readers to know what is wrong with the article and how the article can be improved. Thanks. Miranda 23:48, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
Read my comment at top of talk crazzycorbe 07:20, 5 November 2007 (UTC) So as to not miss this I will place it in bold and at the top of the talk page. I respectfully ask that all maintenance tags be kept to the respected talk pages as it makes the regular page look even worse. You may also place tasks need to be done onto the to do list on the talk page Thanks crazzycorbe 05:37, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
- Most articles (at least 70%) have tags on their mainpage. I don't understand why this should be exempt? Also, most people looking at this article don't know about the talk page. So, please leave them up because they belong in mainspace. Miranda 23:41, 6 November 2007 (UTC)