- Myanmar is a supported script in DirectWrite and will have a font included in Windows 7 and Windows Vista "Platform Update", as indicated in the Supported Scrips section.
- As for whether Windows 7 is available in Myanmar localization, the answer is no. See this Engineering Windows 7 blog post. Myanmar locale settings may be available in Regional and Languages Options though. --Dmitry (talk •contibs ) 20:19, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
List of KB articles
Please do not add lists of Microsoft Knowledge Base articles. Wikipedia is not a guide for security updates and bug fixes which are rountinely released every week. --Dmitry (talk•contibs) 20:50, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
RFC: KB articles
- Oppose. Wikipedia is not a how-to guide or a usage manual. --Dmitry (talk•contibs) 15:11, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
- oppose per WP:NOTHOWTO.--JohnBlackburnewordsdeeds 18:12, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose I don't feel strongly about a certain amount of how-to listing and guidance; If a user accidentally picks up a bit of vital knowledge from WP when he is stuck, it seems just possible that the other pillars of WP might take up the strain. But really guys, how encyclopaedic is it to document the use of anything as volatile as commercial software, where the relevant material is on the web anyway, FREE yet, and maintaining it is a full time job for a team? I reckon that an article such as this one justifies barely a lede. JonRichfield (talk) 06:56, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose per above. Tiggerjay (talk) 09:19, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
Jesus Christ, I'm glad this article is protected. There's nothing so controversial as an API!
And good to see the deletionists are still with us. "We shouldn't put information in here, because it might eventually become out of date".
Oh and I notice there's a new way to say "citation needed"! Let's make it more obvious, why the pale pink? Why not bright magenta? And a citation to say that it replaces something else - highly important. You can never trust whether someone is misleading you. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 09:26, 3 January 2013 (UTC)