Talk:Economy of Morocco
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I think part of this article is plaigerized from the U.S. Department of State: I think that this web should provide information that kids can understand better instead of all these bigger words thats not on are level http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/5431.htm
- US federal works are in public domain, so they can be used as one see fit. -- 16:30, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I think that picture of that 100 durham note is old. They don't circulate though no more. All the notes have the new king on them now. The only note that has a picture of Hassan II is him infront of his mosque. I think its a hundred or two hundred durham note. It has Mohammed 6th on it also though —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:55, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
I know they don't circulate anymore, but apparently adding the new note is in violation of copyright rules. So if you have an image of the new MAD 100 note, in line with copyright rules, please add it. BTW on the new note, the last three kings of Morocco are pictured.--karimobo (talk) 18:15, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with File:Tangier City Center 1.jpg
The image File:Tangier City Center 1.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
possible copyright violations
I notice that I can take sentences or even paragraphs of material added to this article over the last few months and do a Google search on them and find the material exactly in other, apparently copyright locations. Why is this the case? Who is copying whom?
- Which material so we can check and verify again or at least ask Karimbo who's been editing this article for a while now? -- FayssalF - Wiki me up® 20:59, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
-  sentence starting with 'Historically...' added to WP by Karimobo at 15:38, October 29, 2008.
-  US government so maybe not copyright but 'oil and gas' section copied entirely by Karimobo at 15:28, December 7, 2008
-  and 4 or more other locations copied by Karimobo at 10:36, December 9, 2008 May all be based on CIA yearbook, but not cited.
Looking at other additions, I see many are cited (even if copied completely). There is much more without cites, but my connection to WP is so slow, it took me over an hour to just get these. Sorry. This extends to other articles maintained by the same editor. Maybe what is needed is better/more citations. Hmains (talk) 22:42, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- I've left a note to Karimobo notifying him of this discussion. -- FayssalF - Wiki me up® 17:48, 2 February 2009 (UTC)