Talk:Ecuadorian Civilian Space Agency
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ecuadorian Civilian Space Agency article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I have a lot of questions about this article. Is this actually a government agency as it seems to be portrayed or is this a private group of some kind? What is the vehicle that the astronaut is supposed to soon be flying in? Who developed it? Who is funding all this? The Ecuador government?, private sources? Rmhermen (talk) 00:57, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- I think that they were expecting to fly next year on the Space Adventures Explorer which hasn't flown yet and I can't find any news on it newer than 2006. Rmhermen (talk) 04:24, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
EXA is a civilian organization where the Ecuadorian Air Force holds directorate membership, if you wish you can direct your questions to the Ecuadorian Air Force or the International Astronautics Federation which EXA is member of, the only Ecuadorian institution member of this Federation
Behind the high-falutin' rhetoric of the EXA webb site http://exa.ec/whois.htm, the program seems to consist of a number of parabolic flights in a private jet. Oh and some spacesuits for posing in. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:25, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
From the inuendos stated in a very nationalistic terms is hard to tell if this "club of the willing" are up to lunch a low orbit satellite with a secret payload. I think it is urgent to: ....
- a) Report them to the NSA for possible links to Al-Qaida. (The leader of the group apperas to have a Hezbullah connection).
- b) Report them to the Commander of the airforce as a Lt. Col seams to be involved in the scheme possibly surcing private funding.
- c) Denounce them in the public media to prevent them to make fools of themselves and to slander all ecuadorian citizens.
The above comments add nothing to the article quality or information and are full of bigotry, hatred and pure green envy, most likely from another of those 'space experts' graduated from Discovery channel. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 14:12, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
Here we are 285 days later and the questions posed for several users are still extant.
The inuendos and rethoric have failed advance a new age of space exploration. Really the ecuadorian people are good farmers they should keep at it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rumiñawee (talk • contribs) 10:24, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
- Ecuadorian people are good farmers??? I am suprised with this answer. In addition you are wrong, EXA is fulfilling with the objectives, this year the first ecuadorian nano satellite is going to launch to space. And the technology to build it was 100% ecuadorian. A farm do not built a nano satellite!!! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jhalvico (talk • contribs) 05:39, 8 April 2013 (UTC)