|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
value of the fill factor?
What are typical values for the fill-factor?
Between 0,5 & 0,9
What is optimal value of the fill factor?
dima 09:42, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
Grade B cells and other defintions
Expert people are very familiar with some terms. But it is necessary include links or definitions to some concepts to make the article more easy for the general public:
- What are Grade B cells? [when defined as?]. --Hamiltha (talk) 12:43, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- Vmp is voltage at maximum power or max. output.
- Jmp is really IMP = amperage at maximum power or max. output
- Voc is Voltage open circuit
- Jsc is short circuit current density
Fill factor is also affected by the contact resistance (series) and the leakage resistance (parallel). Sticking an equivalent circuit in and deriving the results would be helpful. I will do this later... I have an exam on this to study for right now... I should be able to get my hands on some reference material too. Th5th (talk) 10:56, 11 May 2011 (UTC)