|WikiProject Universities||(Rated Start-class)|
Needs more images and history--FloNight 16:29, 29 October 2005 (UTC)
This is NOT NPOV. Fledchen 00:27, 9 December 2005 (UTC)
What the hell is in the Traditions section? ArchonMeld 20:59, 19 May 2006 (UTC)
Moved from Tallahassee Campus article
Moved Statement of Purpose and Institutional Goals from Flagler College - Tallahassee Campus. Seems the main campus should have this info as opposed to a branch campus. 25px Noles1984 17:00, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
"Remarkably, Flagler's football team has never been defeated, due in large part to their lack of existence."
Say what? --Ricks99 21:14, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- The most popular t-shirts here at Flagler read something to the effect of "Flagler Football: Undefeated since 1968". The joke is that, unlike so many colleges these days, we have never actually had one. Samgtaylor (talk) 06:36, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:FlaglerLogo.jpg
Image:FlaglerLogo.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
- Campus Map: http://www.flagler.edu/_documents/campus-life/Flagler_Map_2010.pdf - http://www.webcitation.org/665WtlAm5
- Ponce Hall floor plan: http://www.flagler.edu/_documents/departments/student_services/res_life/Flagler_College_Ponce_Hall_20110902.pdf - http://www.webcitation.org/665X14ksB
- Lewis House floor plan: http://www.flagler.edu/_documents/departments/student_services/res_life/Flagler_College_Lewis_House_20101222.pdf - http://www.webcitation.org/665X3qlKC
- Cedar Street floor plan: http://www.flagler.edu/_documents/departments/student_services/res_life/Flagler_College_Cedar_Street_Dorm_20110720.pdf - http://www.webcitation.org/665X8DOPc
- FEC buildings floor plan: http://www.flagler.edu/_documents/departments/student_services/res_life/Flagler_College_F.E.C._Building_A_B_C_20101222.pdf - http://www.webcitation.org/665XF5ccO
- Perruci, Ant. "Flagler needs to realize its students aren’t kids." Flagler College Gargoyle. April 25, 2010.
- In favor of making dormitories coeducational