Talk:Forever (Chris Brown song)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Forever (Chris Brown song) article.|
|WikiProject Songs||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject R&B and Soul Music||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I can't help but notice that the genres for this article keep getting changed. This is absolutely outrageous. None of the genres I put were untrue. From what I can hear in the song,its genres are:
So let's see,if we combine these genres to make them more simple,we get these:
I think the genre for this song should be:
- Hip House for its hip hop beats combined with the electronic dance music of house.
- Electronic Dance becuase it is electronic music with so many other genres added in that I don't think it can be any specific type of electronic dance music such as house, however I will accept hip house.
- Techno for the subtle use of techno beeps through the song.
- Electropop as the song is catchy and poppy and Chris's voice is electronically enhanced.
- R&B. I know this will be controversial with most of you who will call me racist for saying that all of Chris Brown's songs are R&B. But this song has an urban tone to it and Chris Brown's voice is typical amongst R&B artists. Plus the music video for this song gets a significant amount of airplay on Contemporary R&B channels!--Seán Travers (talk) 12:19, 1 July 2008 (UTC)Seán Travers
- I agree with all of those. But we don't need techno since electronic dance covers that. ILikeMusicaLot (talk) 01:48, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Also,dance pop is another genre we should use. ILikeMusicaLot (talk) 01:49, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
I have posted some charts in several countries (Brazil, Turkey, etc) onto this articles, but it keep getting deleted. Because i think there's not only the big charts (US, UK, Australia) allowed to post here, there are so many countries around the world and each countries has their own music charts. Also as the encyclopedia, Wikipedia also needs very complete & specific informations here, including the chart positions. I just wanna know why there are only the big charts are allowed to post here? (sorry for my English..Thx —Preceding unsigned comment added by Abi oemji (talk • contribs) 16:26, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
The whole song's page needs a neutrality banner. I don't know how to put them up, or I would. The whole page reads like a gushing review, and what isn't quotes from Chris Brown is drivel about the wonderfulness and the energy of the song. Somebody help. 223ankher (talk) 04:21, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
Use of Auto-Tune
In the first paragraph of the song information section, is states that Chris Brown uses Auto-Tune for "Forever", but I don't see anything about it in the source, except that is was used in "Kiss Kiss". Am I missing something, or is this false information? DiverseMentality(Discuss it) 01:38, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
Wedding March Background
Normally I would not add a post on Youtube see my post in Forever_(Chris_Brown_song)#In_other_media but this one has gone significantly viral and has coverage by major news sources... In 5 days no one will remember but it was famous for a few days...RP459 (talk) 19:17, 25 July 2009 (UTC)