Talk:Fresco (web browser)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Please see my user page (User:Stewart Brodie) for my full declaration of interest. In summary: I work for the company that produces this software.
To save space on this talk page, I have placed my suggested replacement version of the page in my user space but with some <nowiki> tags protecting the templates and category assignments at the bottom whilst it's still in draft form in order to avoid it showing up in searches. I would like to request that a neutral editor review the change and apply it to the main page if they find it agreeable, or suggest changes.
To summarise the changes I have made:
- I've turned the external links into references
- I've re-ordered information so that all the Prismiq-related comment is in one paragraph.
- I've replaced the information about ANT Galio with a link to a (as yet non-existent) ANT Galio page.
- I've removed the Galio screenshot image, as it not appropriate for a page about Fresco.
- I've added a software infobox template
I would like to create Galio (web browser) to hold the information that I am deleting from this page. I have created a minimal suggested first version for this in my user space at User:Stewart Brodie/Galio page, which is deliberately minimal, with the intention of adding proposed edits to the talk page once the main article exists (or should I create the talk page first, requesting this edit?)
After 10 days, I've received no response to my earlier request, so I've committed the change to the article page myself, also noting the COI in the edit summary.