Talk:Genootskap van Regte Afrikaners
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Genootskap van Regte Afrikaners article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
DF du Toit
- Two - see . This article lists eight people who were present at the meeting in 1875 and a ninth who was expected, but who did not turn up. Martinvl (talk) 08:40, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
- David Frank "DF" ..., or David Frank, called DF, ...
- Didymus Frangipani "DF" ...
- And if one has an occupation, then it is clearer if they both have one mentioned.
- Varlaam (talk) 23:20, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
- Are they sufficiently notable to have articles written about them? If not, why try to have anything other than what was reported? I know nothing about the DF du Toits, but I did study the poepty of the du Toit whose pen name was "Totius". BTW, did you read the reference that I found? Martinvl (talk) 06:34, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
Die Genootskap van Regte Afrikaners (GRA) Facebook
Die "Genootskap van Regte Afrikaners (GRA) Facebook" word sedert 2011 deur Susan Grobler, Afrikaanse taalaktivis, skrywer en digteres, hanteer.
Die GRA was aanvanklik in 1875 'n geheime organisasie wat mettertyd algemeen bekend geraak het.
- [English translation] Since 2011, the "Genootskap van Regte Afrikaners (GRA) Facebook" has been managed by Susan Grobler, Afrikaans language activist, writer and poet. In 1875 the GRA was probably a secret organisation that subsequently became known to the public. Today the organisation has supporters (friends) world-wide. Martinvl (talk) 09:58, 14 July 2011 (UTC)