Talk:Halfwidth and fullwidth forms

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Added link to a fullwidth converter in the external links section. (talk) 21:14, 7 December 2009 (UTC)

Proposed merge[edit]

I propose Fullwidth form be merged into Halfwidth and Fullwidth Forms. The two are usually mentioned together. There's not enough reason to keep a separated Fullwidth form article. --Bxj (talk) 10:01, 26 June 2010 (UTC)

Merge complete. --Bxj (talk) 02:06, 3 July 2010 (UTC)

Scope of article[edit]

Yes check.svg Done
We can make do with the current article title, though the main topic isn't the unicode block, "Halfwidth and Fullwidth Forms," but halfwidth and fullwidth forms in computing in general, beyond just the block. --Bxj (talk) 09:04, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

Done by swapping intro and 1st section. -DePiep (talk) 09:16, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

Ideographic Plane link[edit]

The red link for Ideographic Plane could be updated to point to:

Since it's a section within the page, I wasn't sure how to properly create the link, rather than just pointing to the parent page, which may be confusing to some. — Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 02:38, 28 December 2012 (UTC)