|Harrow (tool) has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Technology. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as Start-Class.|
|WikiProject Soil||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
ђk== Is The Picture Really a Disc Harrow ==
Is the first picture really a disc harrow? Looks more like a cultimulcher (used for compacting a seedbed) then a harrow.
I suspect most people arriving at Harrow are looking for one of the other meanings, most likely the London district or the school. Harrow (disambiguation) should therefore also be moved here. sjorford (talk) 10:05, 23 November 2005 (UTC)
- Add *Support or *Oppose followed by an optional one sentence explanation, then sign your vote with ~~~~
- Support — this seems obvious. --Gareth Hughes 16:54, 24 November 2005 (UTC)
- Support - even among incoming links, the tool isn't the overwhelmingly most common one. --Kusma (talk) 06:48, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose - I was looking for the tool when I got to this page.
- Add any additional comments
- Move done. Eugene van der Pijll 18:24, 9 December 2005 (UTC)
Merge with spike harrow
The spike harrow article does not present sufficient information to stand on its own. As it is a specific type of harrow, it should be merged into this article. Neelix (talk) 17:52, 16 June 2008 (UTC)