Talk:I See the Light/GA1
You're welcome! Here's the review:
- "However, the musical sequence during which 'I See the Light' is performed by Rapunzel and Flynn has enjoyed universal acclaim..." It's better to not use the word "universal" when describing critical reviews, in order to ensure accuracy. How about just saying that the song "has enjoyed widespread acclaim"?
- In the "Live performances and cover versions" section, can you please remove the bullet points?
- Verifiable with no original research:
- Broad in its coverage:
- Illustrated, if possible, by images:
- Currently searching for fair-use images to add to the article. Will likely insert after article is passed.--Changedforbetter (talk) 15:06, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- Recommended, but not required to pass the review.
On a non-GA review note, the last quote box looks a little bit strange, kind of crowded into the text. Maybe the spacing should be altered? But it's not necessary for the article to meet the GA criteria. Overall, great job on this, and thanks for your work!