|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers||(Rated B-class)|
Richardson's obituary in The Guardian  and Who's Who both have him attending Tynecastle School, not George Heriot's. The only references I can find in support of George Heriot are on WP and its derivatives. I'm proposing to change this, subject to other editors' views. --Old Moonraker 17:11, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- The Independent's obituary matches The Guardian's on this matter. So it woild be a valid change. Philip Cross 17:35, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- It's done. --Moonraker88 18:10, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
Ian Richardson made the character of Francis Urquhart into one of the great TV creations. We shall miss him, RIP - AG, Stockport, UK.
Ian Richardson - knight?
The WP article on the TV series Murder Rooms: The Dark Beginnings of Sherlock Holmes says, "The series starred Sir Ian Richardson as Dr Bell", but there is no mention in this article of his being knighted. Is there any evidence that he was? -- Jmc 01:53, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- Checked Who's Who (although I doubt that his keen editors on this page would have missed it if he had had one) and changed it. --Old Moonraker 06:32, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Lorrainemckenzie added to the article under this subhead two paragraphs for which no citations of reliable sources are given. In particular, the statement to the effect that Richardson's death was ignored by the BBC is contradicted by the BBC web pages cited in the References section of the article.
I propose to remove those paragraphs unless they are supported with citations of reliable sources.
-- Jmc 02:44, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- Support this --Old Moonraker 06:23, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:Sirgodberevans.jpg
The image Image:Sirgodberevans.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.