This article is within the scope of WikiProject Iraq, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Iraq on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
1. R Rashed, Biography in Dictionary of Scientific Biography (New York 1970-1990).
2. A S Saidan (ed.), Ibrahim ibn Sinan, The works of Ibrahim ibn Sinan (Arabic) (Kuwait, 1983).
3. S A Krasnova, Notes on the 'Book on the construction of three conic cross-sections' by Ibrahim ibn Sinan (Russian), Istor.-Mat. Issled. 16 (1965), 437-446.
4. B A Rozenfel'd and M M Rozanskaja, Geometric transformations and change of variables in the writings of Ibrahim ibn Sinan (Russian), in History and Methodology of Natural Sciences IX : Mechanics, Mathematics (Moscow, 1970), 178-181.
5. F Sezgin, History of Arabic literature (German) Vol. 5 (Leiden, 1974), 292-295.
6. F Sezgin, History of Arabic literature (German) Vol. 6 (Leiden, 1978), 193-195.
7. A P Yushkevich, Note sur les déterminations infinitésimales chez Thabit ibn Qurra, Archives internationales d'histoire des sciences 66 (1964), 37-45.
I ill look for moreJ8079s (talk) 00:29, 18 February 2010 (UTC)