|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Interactivity article.|
|WikiProject Industrial design||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Human Computer Interaction|
discussion about this article
- I'm curious about the Denis McQuail citation in the "Interactivity in New Media" section. There are far more prominent, creditable, and contemporary academics to site in this field (Murray or Manovich off the top of my head).
- how would you feel about merging this article with the article about interaction? Pe3 08:04, 18 May 2005 (UTC)
better not. facopad
I don't thinkl they are the same: this deals with information, the other deals with the idea of interacting parts--Scorpion451 01:20, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
discussion about interactivity
- what about the levels of interaction?
- how often can you interrupt/continue?
- how many options, how often?
3) creative conversation
- interactivity can be viewed as an art because it goes through the process of establishing a connection with the individual user. the user becomes a conscious to the mechanical purpose of the technology.
implementation - users intention to do what should be possible merges as a part of the system
- what she does, affects to what is possible to do
(youngblood 1995 pp.240-241) the first two levels we have now, third one is to come. not soon though. let's have a discussion on this will we? ;)
- what about interactions not happening between a user and a digital device?
for example the interactions happening between users in a multiuser application. Pe3 15:22, 8 May 2005 (UTC)
From the point of view of new media technologies, the nature of interactivity is a specific issue.
Dags 20. jan 2006: Added a section on (human-artefact) interactivity from a somewhat philosophical perspective. Does this fit in with the rest?
Artist called Interactive?
Links Interactive Art
why is this subsection EMPTY? should I delete it? Samus uy 02:39, 26 September 2006 (UTC)