Talk:Intrauterine growth restriction
|WikiProject Medicine||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|Ideal sources for Wikipedia's medical content are defined in the guideline Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources (medicine) and are typically review articles. Here are links to possibly useful sources of information about Intrauterine growth restriction.
I am cleaning up this article. It has been redirected to several different pages, but these redirects are not accurate. IUGR is not the same thing as SGA; likewise, it is an intrauterine condition and should not be redirected to birth mass. jsfouche (talk) 16:49, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
The article does not actully say what IUGR actualy is... Article should begin with a definition, but instead defines SGR. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:40, 28 May 2011 (UTC)
Literature missing in-line citations
I had to move the following literature to here, because it is missing wp:in-line citations to avail for wp:verifiability. Please link references specifically to every claim in the article when reinserting these, or using new references. Mikael Häggström (talk) 08:12, 24 September 2011 (UTC)  
- Bernstein I, Gabbe SG. Intrauterine growth restriction. In: Gabbe SG, Niebyl JR, Simpson JL, Annas GJ, et al., eds. Obstetrics: normal and problem pregnancies. 3d ed. New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1996:863-86.
- Fetal growth restriction. In: Cunningham FG, et al., eds. Williams Obstetrics. 20th ed. Stamford, Conn.: Appleton & Lange, 1997:839-54.
- Spinillo A, Capuzzo E, Nicola SE, Colonna L, Egbe TO, Zara C. Factors potentiating the smoking-related risk of fetal growth retardation. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1994;101:954-958.
- Shu XO, Hatch MC, Mills J, Clemens J, Susser M. Maternal smoking, alcohol drinking, caffeine consumption, and fetal growth: results from a prospective study. Epidemiology 1995;6:115-120.
- Cunningham FG, Cox SM, Harstad TW, Mason RA, Pritchard JA. Chronic renal disease and pregnancy outcome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1990;163:453-459.
- Laurini R, Laurin J, Marsal K. Placental histology and fetal blood flow in intrauterine growth retardation. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1994;73:529-534.