Reviewer: Sportsguy17 (talk · contribs) 18:47, 2 March 2014 (UTC) I'll review this article. As you are probably aware, I am a fellow WikiCup participant. However, this will not affect the review at all and I look forward to reviewing this article. Sportsguy17 (T • C) 18:47, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
Here are my first round of comments:
- Although it is the lead, please elaborate (but summarize) Tatum's hitting style so the reader can get some context. Saying he is known for his hitting is vague and it leaves the reader with far too much to be desired.
- College career
- Perhaps we could make the first paragraph of this the Early Life section, as it more describes his early life. Also, that paragraph is completely unreferenced, which is a major concern for me.
- Either remove the first sentence of the paragraph or change it to something like "Tatum played his collegiate career with...(rest of sentence). The multiple universities bit is too vague (unless its sourced in which case ignore this bullet).
- NFL career
- In the Immaculate Reception section, please reference the call the refs made, as this is a pretty vital part to the section.
- Health issues and death
- Everything in the second paragraph except for the first sentence are better suited in the Legacy section, as it does not really relate to his health and death, rather his legacy.
So, these are my initial thoughts. Yes, there are some major issues that need to be addressed. But, I think they're easy to do and I'll place this on hold Secret. Thanks. Sportsguy17 (T • C) 04:09, 7 March 2014 (UTC)