Talk:Karma in Jainism/GA2
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|1a. the prose is clear and concise, it respects copyright laws, and the spelling and grammar are correct.|
|1b. it complies with the manual of style guidelines for lead sections, layout, words to watch, fiction, and list incorporation.|
|2. Verifiable with no original research:|
|2a. it contains a list of all references (sources of information), presented in accordance with the layout style guideline.|
|2b. all in-line citations are from reliable sources, including those for direct quotations, statistics, published opinion, counter-intuitive or controversial statements that are challenged or likely to be challenged, and contentious material relating to living persons—science-based articles should follow the scientific citation guidelines.||
|2c. it contains no original research.|
|3. Broad in its coverage:|
|3a. it addresses the main aspects of the topic.|
|3b. it stays focused on the topic without going into unnecessary detail (see summary style).|
|4. Neutral: it represents viewpoints fairly and without bias, giving due weight to each.|
|5. Stable: it does not change significantly from day to day because of an ongoing edit war or content dispute.|
|6. Illustrated, if possible, by images:|
|6a. images are tagged with their copyright status, and valid fair use rationales are provided for non-free content.|
|6b. images are relevant to the topic, and have suitable captions.|
|7. Overall assessment.|
- Is yoga in "Attraction and binding" same as that in "Causes of attraction and bondage" ? Seems like that. Link on first instance. No explanation is needed again.
Few more problems:
- http://www.goodreads.com/ doesn't seem reliable.
- Kirtivijay, Kalghatgi etc. missing ISBN
- Isn't 47 and 77 same ref? Add specific page number.
- Translation of Samaṇ Suttaṁ: original lang. of text, translated into (English?), does it have a commentary ? Redtigerxyz Talk 06:58, 11 August 2013 (UTC)