From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Have reviewed and commented before start of this official review on article's talk page and the issues have been cleared. But will go through the checklist now and some minor comments.
- Ref 10's format is messed up. Please mend that.
- ISBN missing for Krishna: the Beautiful Legend of God
- ISBN missing for Krsna: Lord or Avatara?: The Relationship Between Krsna and Visnu
- ISBN missing for Studies in Hindu and Buddhist art
- ISBN missing for Essays In Jaina Philosophy And Religion
- Uuuhh.... ISBN is missing on all books.
- Many books also have previews available. Please add those urls in citations.
- Isbn added. Ref 10 formatted. Google books previews may differ from the copy I referenced in terms of pages/edition so don't want to link. In some cases, no preview. Wilson Google book is linked as it is used from google books. --Redtigerxyz Talk 17:49, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
- It is reasonably well written.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects):
- b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.