|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Musicians||(Rated Start-class)|
This article should not be speedily deleted for lack of asserted importance because of association with established record labels and artists, most of whom are linked within the page.
This article also meets the following criteria for notability:
- Has been the subject of multiple, non-trivial, published works appearing in sources that are reliable and are independent from the musician or ensemble itself.           
- Has released two or more albums on a major label or on one of the more important indie labels (i.e. an independent label with a history of more than a few years, and with a roster of performers, many of whom are notable).
- Is an ensemble which contains two or more independently notable musicians, or is a musician who has been a member of two or more independently notable ensembles.
- Is cited in reliable sources as being influential in style, technique, repertory or teaching in a particular music genre.
Invisible Allies project rated as Best Of 2010 by Headphone Commute.
— Lunchable1 (talk) 23:30, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- OK. I removed the speedy because of your contested deletion argument. Please do add the remaining sources mentioned here that haven't been already mentioned in the article and support the assertions of notability as much as possible. (preferably ones that aren't reviews or blogposts). AngelOfSadness talk 00:59, 11 January 2012 (UTC)
- Here's some more sources that might be helpful for the article: 123 (It's in German but I speak German so I can translate parts for you that Google translate can't deal with just let me know if you need help with this one:))4. AngelOfSadness talk 01:10, 11 January 2012 (UTC)