Kostroma and detached from the principality of Vladimir- Suzdal about 1247, took out a management Basil Yaroslavovich trough, the son of Grand Duke Vladimir Yaroslav Vsevolodovicha.
Can anyone translate this meaningless sentence into English? Skinsmoke (talk) 12:15, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
- That's the only sentence you found unintelligible? Wow :)
- The whole History section is actually a machine translation of the corresponding Russian article and should probably be gutted (unless someone is masochistic enough to clean it up).
- As for the sentence above, here is what it really means:
- Kostroma Principality separated from Vladimir–Suzdal around 1247. It was governed by Vasily Yaroslavich Kvashnya, son of Yaroslav Vsevolodovich, the Grand Prince of Vladimir.
- Hope this helps.—Ëzhiki (Igels Hérissonovich Ïzhakoff-Amursky) • (yo?); August 29, 2014; 12:56 (UTC)