Talk:List of National Historic Landmarks in Arizona
|WikiProject National Register of Historic Places||(Rated List-class, High-importance)|
Quality rating of this list-table article for WP:NRHP
Per discussion at Talk page of WP:NRHP of what should warrant Stub/Start/B/FL class rating for a list-table, I think this article merits "Start" rating within WP:NRHP, because:
- It is a "useful" list in the sense required in WP:WIAFL
- It is factually accurate as far as it goes. Support for all facts about NHLs within are supported by the corresponding articles, I think.
- It is comprehensive, listing all the NHLs in AZ.
- There should not be controversy about its scope, it is a factual matter what sites are NHLs and which are not.
- It displays photos of some of its items
- There is an article of at least Stub class for every item on the list.
- Reference supporting completeness (first External link) is provided.
It's still a low rating, so I am going ahead and rating it myself, although I am one of the main authors. doncram 15:31, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Seems fair to me. I added the rest of the table descriptions, and a notes section. Pete Tillman 20:35, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
Painted Desert Inn
I've changed the Painted Desert Inn to Apache County because of clear map evidence. Both the coords given for it as an NHL and the coords given for it as an NRHP site put it on this little road (near I-40 and west of Navajo) and within a tiny distance (if at all) from a site that looks like the place and that is labelled "Painted Desert Inn" by Google Maps. This result is achieved both with Google Maps and with Mapquest. Moreover, the Apache/Navajo county line shown on Mapquest is very near the Inn, but there's no question that it's on the eastern (i.e. Apache) side of the line. Nyttend (talk) 20:50, 25 January 2009 (UTC)