Talk:List of Sega 32X games
|List of Sega 32X games is a featured list, which means it has been identified as one of the best lists produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|List of Sega 32X games is part of the Sega Genesis series, a featured topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated FL-class, Low-importance)|
|This article lacks an infobox. You may wish to add one, so that the article resembles the standard display for this subject. This talk page may contain the banner of a relevant project, that provides the standardized infobox for this type of article. See also Category:Infobox templates, and Wikipedia:WikiProject Infoboxes.|
Better as a Category
Hmm, would this be better as a category? -- KneeLess 06:07, 18 Sep 2004 (UTC)
This topic comes up often on list pages. Until categories allow for item attributes to be pulled from their articles (i.e. Developer, Publisher, Release Date) lists provide a useful way to handle these data sets. This should not dissuade you from ensuring the listed games are also part of a Sega 32X category.
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
It most certainly was on 32X.
Sega Project Assessment
This article came up on the new requests for assessment at Wikiproject Sega (better known as The Sega Project, and so I'm here on behalf of the department to assess the article. First let me compliment what is done properly here.
- For the information given, the list is comprehensive and gives lots of information.
- The list is easy to read and understand.
That said, there are several things that need work. Here are a few pointers:
- In the opening paragraph, lack of proof for some games is mentioned, yet the list doesn't cite any sources anyway. Find some sources and flesh out the list, you don't have to be too narrow with it. Use inline citations if you can.
- Correct run-on sentences and other grammatical errors in the opening paragraph.
- The opening paragraph is supposed to be a comprehensive summary of the contents of the list, but it appears to be written more or less like a guide to read this particular list.
- Your "source" at the bottom could use a citation template and show what exactly it's citing. See WP:CITET for more information on how to use a citation template.
Okay, now for the final grade: At the Sega Project we use the List-class for lists, unless it's a high quality list, when the featured list (FL) class is used. This article is List-class, and of high-importance. It has the potential to be a featured list with some work, but it has a way to come before that can happen. If you improve it and want me to take another look, just put the article back on the New Requests at the assessment department page. Redphoenix526 (talk) 23:25, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
More precise dates?
- I couldn't find them. As far as I know, they're not out there on any reliable source. Red Phoenix flame of life...protector of all... 03:46, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
how come the homebrew of the game is listed? other systems have tons of homebrew yet are not listed.