Talk:Los de Abajo
|WikiProject Football||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject South America / Chile||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
There are currently duplicate pages for this, after the move to Los de Abajo (Supporter Group) and the revert of the disambiguation page here. Someone either move the other page back here (so as to keep the history and considering that nothing links to the (SG) one), or redirect one to the other. Otherwise, someone create an article/stub for the Mexican band in the disambiguation attempt and change the links to this page so that they point to the other. Thanks, --Gabbec 20:37, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
Insulta mucho, deverían modificarla un poco.
Pinochet Stadium? Biggest group of supporters? Be serious and write real things please.
Stop writing lies!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to email to the Wikipedia moderators.
- If you don't like the history is not problem of the history. Pinochet was honorary president, period.
- The stadium was finished mainly because TVN made a national collect, TVN was the government channel and made the biggest donation (minister Cuadra was the men who appeared donating). The article doesn't say Pinochet build the stadium, but his government helped a lot.
- About the biggest group is simple, if you try to look by the eye, they are similar in number to the other big group, but by law the "barra bravas" groups must register their members, and Los de Abajo congregate the biggest number of member in that register, being the only source to dictaminate "who's bigger". Greetings. --Bauta 16:22, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
- you dont know listening, don't you? That video says clearly that Pinochet offered money to finish builiding the stadium but that NEVER happened... the stadium was finished because a national collect.
- Any dictator would "help" to the biggest sport club in a given time to get the "popular support". In this case, he tried but he didnt get it succesfully. Nobody call this stadium the "Pinochet Stadium", exept maybe in a slang language, and the wikipedia is not a slang encyclopedia. So be serious and call it as "Estadio Monumental"
- Again, be serious. I'm giving you the chance to write "one of the biggest.." and not the "2nd biggest..." (clearly los de abajo are the 2nd group of supporters in terms of quantity). What's that of "By the law of Barras bravas"? Come on, have you been there? Are you saying a real "barra brava" is the one which has the most registered members? The Garra Blanca doesnt want that, and that's the only reason cause we don't have registered members. We dont want our "leaders" sells us false tickets as losdeabajo did with their members. We don't want give them money to our leaders as all of you did it. Our leaders getting catched with guns, drugs and money with club's directors as it happens on losdeabajo.
- The numbers of supporters is given by the amount of people going to the stadium week by week, and the Garra Blanca clearly wins. So, please, stop writing lies.
- The video shows that Pinochet was honorary president. Everyone in Chile knows it, if somebody doesn't like it ishis problem, but that's an important fact for Los de Abajo, so it must be put in the article.
- Then, the inverted commas in "Pinochet Stadium" explain that's a factor of non-officializaced language, but used by the speaker in question, Los de Abajo call it like that for the government aid in it's contruction, so writing "Pinochet Staidum" is to explain why they like to destroy it every time they can. There's no place in the article that says that's the stadium name, it even has a link to make it clear.
- About the government aid: first the gov. organized the collect(TVN was directed by the military dictatorship) then they did the biggest contribution. That's history, if somebody doesn't like it doesn't mean it didn't happen. The article says the government helped, not Pinochet as a natural person.
- Then, to discuss about what "Barra" is bigger let's treat to mantain decent epistemologic levels before starting an endless discussion about "who brings more people" or "which Barra is better". The article speak about "groups of supporters", it doesn't say which Barra Brava is bigger because it's impossible to define how many people has. Is impossible cause people who's not barrabrava can be there or get involved in a fight of the Barra, for example. And in all the registers about group of supporters Los de Abajo are the one who more people congregate.
- To stop an absurd edit war i'm gonna left your version, but i'm going to bring back the info there's no new arguments in the talk page in the next days. And try to get an account, greetings. --Bauta 17:30, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
"Los de Abajo" in English..cool!! Anyway, there are some grammatical and semantical errors in the article which would be worth correcting, for the sake of reliablity....cheers —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:05, August 24, 2007 (UTC)