From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Japan||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I have cleaned up a lot of the English grammar and removed some sections (such as the waterfront) actually describing areas outside of Maidashi. The following points still need attention.
- The "History" section still needs serious copy-editing/deciphering.
- Most of the images used have captions printed onto them, which really ought to be removed.
- The images need to be better aligned with the relevant sections. At present, they appear to have been added somewhat arbitrarily.
- I dealed with destructive recasting by DAJF. I think it need for per information alteration in this note. He cut off important description without communication. Reason of removal of picture is out of line, in Wikipedia captions printed photo was used in other articles. You should hear other's opinion.--Hot cake syrup (talk) 01:49, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Just great. I read Japanese text and understand in Chinese and translate it into English in my brain. Japanese and English is completely different in grammatical structure of a sentence, hence computer translation have no role. Try translate 馬出 into English by livedoor-translate. My English composition cannot make by machine.--Hot cake syrup (talk) 09:56, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- not exactly sure what you guys are going on about, but the ocean front section seems to be the last badly damaged and unclear section.TheHappiestCritic (talk) 05:37, 21 October 2011 (UTC)