Talk:Malheur County, Oregon
|WikiProject Oregon||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject United States / Counties||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Wondering how to edit this U.S. County Entry?
The WikiProject U.S. Counties standards might help.
Mountain Time Zone
Some but not all of Malheur County, including Ontario, is in Mountain Time Zone (the rest of the county, and the rest of Oregon, is in Pacific Time Zone). A map or description detailing the time-zone boundary within the county would be a helpful piece of information that does not appear to be readily available elsewhere online. I need that information right this moment, and am drawing a googleblank. --Haruo 00:39, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
- Info to your time zone questionI have a response to your time zone question, with decent detailed info. Are you monitoring this page, could you tell me how you monitor(frequency, pages, etc)on my user talk page.
- Message Notification Info?Im still semi new to wikepedia, but what i think i know, is that if someone wants to communicate with me then they leave a message on my talk page and then wikepedia puts a banner on any wikepedia page i visit if there is a new message on my talk page. If this is not correct please let me know.
- 220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:06, 26 June 2012 (UTC)
- Since you aren't logged in, 18.104.22.168 (that's not a user name, it's just an anonymous identifier of your computer's internet link), I don't know whose talk page to monitor or post on so I will do it here. I still think some information on the time zones of Malheur County would be useful information, but my urgent need for it as of 30 sept 2006 has long since passed and I no longer recall what it was about. So if you have the information from a source you can reference, go ahead and add it to the article. If you do it wrong, another editor may come along behind you and fix it or remove it as appropriate. Wikipedia articles are not the property of their editors. --Haruo (talk) 17:34, 30 June 2012 (UTC)
I take it back! That is apparently your user name, and a weird one it is indeed, it doesn't look like one, it looks like an ISP identifier. In any event my comment still stands. --Haruo (talk) 17:37, 30 June 2012 (UTC)
- My user name clarification I just wanted to say that i dont have a user name and I am just an IP user at this time, and wikipedia give's me just a talk page that I am aware of. So what you see is just my ip address, where i have no control of what ip address is given to me.
- My talk pageTo my knowledge, wikipedia does not let me (ip user) have a user page, therefore i just use the first section of my talk page as my de facto user home page. I still monitor my talk page for now, and to my knowledge my talk page is the only thing I am able to monitor. I dont think im allowed to have watch list for other pages, from what i know.
- 22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:30, 1 July 2012 (UTC)