|WikiProject University of Oxford||(Rated Stub-class)|
from Michaelmas 
On the Michaelmas page, this list of universities was cited as having a Michaelmas term. The exhaustive list fits better here but I'm not completely sure how to integrate it. Rossami (talk) 06:52, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
- Abingdon School, King's College London, Stonyhurst College, Cambridge, University of Wales, Lampeter, Durham, London School of Economics, Oxford, Lancaster, Trinity College, Dublin, Eton, Gresham's, Winchester House School, Norwich School, Worksop College and Royal Holloway, University of London
- Done. Xn4 07:54, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
I've removed this from the list of Schools as it is fictional. If it is felt that it's inclusion is warrented then this should be in a subsection and not with real schools... 184.108.40.206 (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 11:08, 29 September 2009 (UTC).
Oxford University 
REGULATIONS ON THE NUMBER AND LENGTH OF TERMS 
Oxford University > Central Administration > Examination Regulations > REGULATIONS ON THE NUMBER AND LENGTH OF TERMS
Made by Council on 8 May 2002
1. The academic year shall be divided into three terms and three vacations.
- The first, or Michaelmas, Term shall begin on and include 1 October and end on and include 17 December.
- The second, or Hilary, Term shall begin on and include 7 January and end on and include 25 March or the Saturday before Palm Sunday, whichever is the earlier.
- The third, or Trinity, Term shall begin on and include 20 April or the Wednesday after Easter, whichever is the later, and end on and include 6 July.
- In each term there shall be prescribed by Council a period of eight weeks to be known as Full Term, beginning on a Sunday, within which lectures and other instruction prescribed by statute or regulation shall be given.
- The dates on which each Full Term will begin and end in the next academic year but one shall be published by the Registrar in the University Gazette during Hilary Term.