Talk:Mullard Space Science Laboratory
Bloody Hell! There's no article on MSSL! I should have one done in a couple of days if I ever get to sleep. It is based mainly on information from the MSSL site, so it is written in British English and the spelling all wrong. And by wrong, I mean correct. Is anybody else working on something like this? Rob 05:27, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- Tip – going to the "What links here" from the window of the main page will often find a few usernames who have taken an interest in the article. DFH 18:18, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
Couldn't sleep. Fixed some broken links. When I couldn't find a (spacecraft usually) here, found an external link. Had a UK friend read it over, he said it sounds like an ad, so the flow could be improved.
- The History could be improved, I was going to merge the Mullard Limited article into that section.
- Needs a better overview
- Needs style applied, like it to look like other UCL articles
- Maybe combine some bulleted points into paragraphs
And I thought I was done. Any help appreciated. Rob 07:19, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- Please do not merge with the Mullard page. See Talk:Mullard for my objections. Please also read Wikipedia:Merging and moving pages before contemplating any further merge suggestions. DFH 18:14, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
The article could do with some description of the main research groups within the lab (Solar/Stellar Physics, High Energy Astrosphysics, Space Plasma Physics, Climate Physics) and the relationship with other UCL Depts. The CAIS/UCLse bits are also a bit tired, since the info came from our ever-to-be-updated website. Matt Whyndham 16:15, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
Notable Absent Missions: Solar-A (Yohkoh), Cluster (I and II), Double Star, XMM-Newton (several instruments and subsystems). Solar-B (Hinode) is now in flight. Matt Whyndham 16:23, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:UCL-logo-new.png
The image Image:UCL-logo-new.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.