Talk:My Pokémon Ranch
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Pokémon||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
- I'd say leave it at Pokémon Bokujō Channel, as that's the only announced name, and redirect from Pokémon Ranch, Pokemon Farm, and other names (Adding channel to those and Pokémon vs Pokemon come to mind) -Kinkoblast 21:17, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Transfer or Copy?
when you take the pokemon from diamond and pearl:
1)Do they disappear permanently from diamond and pearl?
2)Are they copied from diamond and pearl, leaving the pokemon intact on diamond and pearl?
- Gameradar's preview say that they are permanently moved across, thus the use of "transfer" and not "copied over". Misterkillboy (talk) 05:01, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks. BTW i'm still the same person even though my signature changed MysteryMan (talk) 17:53, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
How to use DS
- Please sign your comments. As for the question, it probably uses the DS/Wii wireless connection feature like in Pokemon Battle Revolution. MysteryMan (talk) 17:55, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- There's a button on the left side of the screen with the same symbol used on the DS Lite, press it, read the warning, and press A to have the Wii broadcast, or "say", it's available to link to Pokemon. Start your Pokemon game and only press start on the title screen after your Wii starts broadcasting (the DS only looks for a Wii for 3 seconds). Once the DS recieves the signal, a menu option, "Connect to Wii" will appear. Select it, and you'll be able to move Pokemon between the games. Be sure to exit the box select "See Ya!" when you want to turn off the DS, or it will be as if nothing happened. Dashwarts (talk) 10:37, 16 July 2008 (-8 UTC)
- For the record, the game didn't come out on the 12th. Misterkillboy (talk) 11:10, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- We probably should not cite IGN on any information, as they still show that the Ranch was released on the 12th of May. They do not really prove to be a reliable source of info, and seems more like a hype-building fansite anyway. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:21, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
I looked, but I can't find any sort of ESRB rating for the game. Unless someone can justify it/cite it, I'm going to remove that from the page. Brokenwillow (talk) 16:50, 19 May 2008 (UTC) Probably an E rating but i am not sure... 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:12, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, it's rated E, more specifically E for comic mischeif. The rating should appear in the Wii Shop Channel, and I know for a fact when you select it in the Wii menu, it states the rating in the upper right corner. Dashwarts (talk) 17:44, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- The ESRB site does have a rating for it. But there seems to be a glitch in the searching that causes the title to get malformed when put in with the accented e. Searching by publisher (Nintendo), E rated games on the Wii makes it appear. --Thunderbird8 (talk) 07:55, 25 September 2008 (UTC)