|WikiProject Russia / Mass media||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
In response to the raised flag regarding the excessive ELs, I removed them from the article and am placing them below. If you feel that some of them are valuable reference material, please feel free to move them back, but format them appropriately and avoid wholesale moves - that is way too big of a heap and is a clear violation of WP:EL. I feel that we can take the flag down now. Thanks! --Truther2012 (talk) 19:08, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
- NTV fact file: From Gusinsky to Gazprom, CNN, 10 April 2001, covers the period 1993–2001.
- NTV: Timeline of events, CNN, 10 April 2001, covers the period 1993–2001.
- Analysis: Russian media troubles, BBC News, 14 April 2001.
- in quotes: NTV takeover, BBC News, 15 April 2001.
- Спецпроект: Апрель 2001 (Spetslproyekt: Aprel' 2001, "Special Project: April 2001"), TV-6 Russia (history of the defeat as seen by the journalists and viewers). (Russian)
- Chamber judgment in the case of Gusinskiy v. Russia, European Court of Human Rights, 19 May 2004.
- Е. В. Трегубова (Yelena Tregubova), Байки кремлевского диггера (Baiki kremlevskogo diggera, "The Kremlin Digger's Tales"), The Centre for Journalism in Extreme Situations, undated. (Russian)
- Виктор Шендерович (Viktor Shenderovich), Здесь Было НТВ "NTV was here, part 1". (Russian)
- Виктор Шендерович (Viktor Shenderovich), Куклиада (Kukliada, "The Kukliad". (Russian)
- Владимир Прибыловский (Vladimir Pribylovsky) & Юрий Фельштинский (Yuriy Felshtinsky), Операция "Наследник" (Operatsya "Naslednik", "Operation 'Successor'"), Biblioteka Maxima Morcova. (Russian)
- Алла Боссарт (Alla Bossart) Защита Буратино (Zashita Buratino, "The Buratino Defence"), Novaya Gazeta, 12 April 2001, No 26.] (Russian)
- Евгения Альбац (Yevgenia Albats), Кому Продали НТВ: Чекисты подминают под себя СМИ (Komu Prodali NTV: Chekisti podminaut cebya SMI), "To whom NTV has been sold: FSB (literally, 'Chekists') is taking over NTV"), Novaya Gazeta, 2 October 2002, No 72. (Russian)
- Юлия Латынина (Yuliya Latynina), Я Сам Буду Вашим Цензором (Ya sam budu vashim tsenzorom, "I will be your censor myself"], Novaya Gazeta, 20 January 2003, No 4. (Russian)
- Место Парфенова. Вместо Парфенова (Myosto Parfyonova. Vmyosto Parfyonova, "The place of Parfyonov; Instead of Parfyonov"), Izvestia, 5 June 2004. (Russian)
- Александр Рыклин (Alexander Ryklin), Если звезды гасят, значит, это кому-нибудь нужно (Yesli zvezdi gasyat, znayait, zhto komy-nibud' nuzhno, "As the stars are extinguished, someone needs it"), EJ 123 (Ежедневный Журнал / Yezhednevni Zhournal), 8 June 2004. (Russian)
- Александр Рыклин (Alexander Ryklin), Нарушитель этических норм (Narushitel' zticheskich norm, "Transgressor of ethical norms"), EJ 123 (Ежедневный Журнал / Yezhednevni Zhournal), 8 June 2004. (Russian)
- David Warsh, In Which, At Last, We Meet, Perhaps, Andrei Shleifer’s Evil Twin, Economic Principles, 16 April 2006.
The Executives section contained a long list of names, none of them simingly notable and had no references. I moved them here, in case somebody sees some encyclopedic value in this list. If you do, please provide sources and move only notable persons. Thanks --Truther2012 (talk) 14:27, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Igor Malashenko (1993–1997)
Next, the position of the President of the NTV television was completely connected with the post of general director of NTV.
- Igor Malashenko (1993–1997)
- Oleg Dobrodeev (1997–2000)
- Evgeny Kiselev (2000–2001)
- Boris Jordan (2001–2003)
- Nicholas Sienkiewicz (2003–2004)
- Vladimir Kulistikov (2004–present)
Deputy Director General for Information and Socio-political broadcasts
- Evgeny Kiselev (199?–2001)
- Vladimir Kulistikov (April 2001 – fall 2001)
- Tatiana Mitkov (2001–2003, 2004–present)
Aleksandr Gerasimov (2003–2004)
The main producers
- Alexei Tsyvarev (1994–1996)
- Leonid Parfenov (1997–1999)
- Alexander Levin (1999–2001, 2004–2005)
- Alexandra Oleynik (April–October 2001)
- Sergei Shumakov (2001–2003)
- Cyril Nabutov (2003–2004)
Since 2005, the chief producer on the TV channel has been removed.
The chief news producers
- Fayfman Alexander (1997–1998)
- Elena Adruzova (1997–2009)
Chairmen of the Board of Directors
- Evgeny Kiselev (1993–2001)
- Alfred Koch (spring 2001 – fall 2001)
- Dybal Alexander (2003–2004)
- Nicholas Sienkiewicz (2004–present)
The executive director
- Sergey Mkrtchyan (1997-1999)
Editors in Chief of the Information