Talk:National Register of Historic Places listings in Poughkeepsie, New York
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Image copyright problem with Image:Hudson River Psychiatric Center Main Building.jpg
The image Image:Hudson River Psychiatric Center Main Building.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
- I dropped the use of that photo in this list-article just now. It remains in the article about the specific building, and it's not terribly important to keep that photo here, too. Hopefully that should resolve this. doncram (talk) 21:16, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
The records for Innis Dye Works & Poughkeepsie Journal Building in the raw NRIS database indicate that both of these sites were removed from the register. Does anyone have a source that says they're still listed? --sanfranman59 (talk) 04:59, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Address given as Mansion Ave. is incorrect:
- The thoroughfare is Mansion STREET.
- There is no such thing as Mansion AVENUE.
So I have corrected it.
This may have been an error by whomever created the list. No problem. However, if this is how it is recorded in the NRHP, someone will probably give me a hard time because this listing is supposed to agree with NRHP, but consider this:
- If the person who submitted the application to the NRHP entered it wrong, it's wrong.
- If the street simply doesn't exist, it's wrong.
- If you really have to maintain this page's content as entered in the NRHP, then what's known to be incorrect source material should be identified as such.