Talk:Never Not Funny
Does anyone think that a different approach to listing the guests/episodes could work better? It's impractical for finding recent episodes and I think people rarely look for people by name but rather browse and if a name pops out they'll focus on it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 01:10, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
Pretty Great Podcast Right. I wait for it every week. BTW thanks to the person that put in the image.
No problem. I enjoyed doing it. For the record, the one who added the "choice of attire" recurring joke and minor other edits was me, not logged in. - Scryptographyk
Reason for Mike Schmidt being thrown out?
What was the exact reason for him being thrown out? Is there any solid rumour about this? I could not find anything on the internets.
He and Jimmy had a general disagreement about Mike's attitude, which Jimmy and Mike explained to the audience separately. (Mike explained it on his blog. I am going to include that as a link right now.) - Scryptographyk
Now when exactly does the podcast drop? Thursday Night or Friday Morn.
Hi all. I cleaned up the sections for the seasons quite a bit, added wikilinks for the comedians involved, and cleaned up some of the language (was a bit informal). Baeksu (talk) 05:51, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Good catch. I linked Pat Francis to Pat Francis (comedian), though there is no such page yet.
- Rwiggum removed the section of running jokes. Although I agree with the removal, I felt that there was some information worth saving. Therefore, I added a section "Show Format" to give a brief description of the podcast, and a few short examples of the running jokes.Baeksu (talk) 01:35, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Merge sub articles into main article
- Never Not Funny (season 1)
- Never Not Funny (season 2)
- Never Not Funny (season 3)
- Never Not Funny (season 4)
- Never Not Funny (season 5)
- Never Not Funny (season 6)
- Never Not Funny (Season 7)
- Never Not Funny (season 8)
- Never Not Funny (season 9)
- Never Not Funny (season 10)
- Never Not Funny (season 11)
- Never Not Funny Primo Bonus Episodes
- Never Not Funny: Volume One
While the AfD in 2010 resulted in no consensus, the suggested suggestion was to merge. These season sub articles have no hope of gaining independent references, and are essentially tables listing episode number, date, and title - information that is readily available on the podcast feed or primary website. These lists are unmaintainable listcruft that is only of interest to hardcore NNF fans. --Breno talk 03:08, 6 July 2012 (UTC)