Talk:Outline of ancient India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Definition of "Ancient India"
What is the definition of "Ancient India"? And whats the difference with "History of India"? NB: see also Template:Middle_kingdoms_of_India which could be copied and expanded, for a neat timetable of Indian history.
- "1. Of great age; very old.
- 2. Of or relating to times long past, especially those of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire (a.d. 476). See Synonyms at old.
- 3. Old-fashioned; antiquated.
- 4. Having the qualities associated with age, wisdom, or long use; venerable.
copyright violation removed 06:23, 26 December 2013 (UTC)
- Burton Stein (2010), A History of India p.38. Chronology: from Stone Age (100.000 BCE) to Middle Ages (5th century CE)(same as Flood)