|WikiProject Statistics||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Merge with Parametric model
Please vote by putting your vote in bold.
- dont merge - parametric modeling describes design software such as Revit --Akivett 03:30, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
- No please don't merge it... Make a link from parametric statistics to it but parametric models don't necessarily have to be statistics and I wouldn't have found it otherwise... Thanks, M —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- Merge. These two are related and shouldn't have been written independently anyway. Can any one think of a parametric model that doesn't use statistics? -- Chris53516 13:26, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
- dont merge - perhaps we could call it parametric 'model-ing' which is a very important term used to describe a type of object used in 3D modeling and rendering.
- Merge. Yes, this should be merged with parametric statistics. However, I also would like you to define what "Parametric Study" too.
Move to category
There is hardly enough here to warrant a page, thus I moved it to the category, much like I did with Category:Non-parametric statistics. I do not think this page is worth keeping separate. It provides scant information. This page will always be a stub here. — Chris53516 (Talk) 14:44, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
Redirect from "Parametric analysis"
I suggest a redirect from "Parametric analysis" to this article. There is already a corresponding redirect in place for "Nonparametric analysis".
- Make it so. --Thosjleep (talk) 07:07, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
- It might be better to have disambiguation page titled something like "parametric analysis" pointing to here and other similarly titled articles ... parametric model, parametric equation, etc. some of which are not statistical. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 11:55, 16 March 2013 (UTC)