Talk:Pneumatic valve springs

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Pneumatic valve springs

Both "Valve gear" or "Valve systems" are headings that I think obscure the issue, that of pneumatic valve springs, which I think would be a better heading for the section. I edited the section to get rid of hot rod jargon and unnecessary use of the definite article to improve encyclopedic style. If something got lost in the process, I would like to discuss it here. I don't know how many references are made to the present heading but it would make searching (valve springs) easire, since it is bellows type pneumatic springs that are described.
Jobst 21:38, 3 March 2007 (UTC)

Pneumatic valve control is an advanced technology, but it is impractical because the cost of manufacture is quite high (we lack technology). —Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 12:41, 17 September 2008 (UTC)