Talk:Project Honey Pot
- Salt Lake Tribune archive searches:
- "project honey pot":
- --A. B. (talk) 13:45, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
- On the other hand, a search for "project honeypot" gave around 61,100 hits, when I tried it (that is: a few minutes before posting) and http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ was the first hit (http://www.honeynet.org/ was second and the third mentions Project Honeypot, the brainchild of Chicago lawyer Matthew Prince). Renaming the article might be a good idea. Erik Warmelink 23:33, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
- I've just looked up 'project honey pot' as I found a couple of mentions on forums and found this page very useful.--J.Random Surfer
- I have since discovered Google News' archive search and turned up a number of sources:
- This is clearly notable. --A. B. (talk • contribs) 16:40, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:ProjectHoneyPotLogo.gif
Image:ProjectHoneyPotLogo.gif is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 22:36, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
This site is down for a few days, has anyone infos on this ? Maybe an attack that could be mentionned on the page ? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Akileos (talk • contribs) 08:36, 11 September 2009 (UTC)