Talk:Public holidays in Iceland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Iceland||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Max Naylor 13:53, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- I think we've done a bloody good job here Maxie. This was a great Lýðveldisdagur present. Thanks. --S.Örvarr.S 21:18, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- I thought a "stub" rating was a bit harsh, given that the key days actually have their own pages! It should be "start" at least, as it appears intended to be a list through which users can navigate to relevant pages.
- For the movable holidays, indicate in the comments column what the decision rule is.
- When was each day (particularly the Iceland-specific days like Language day) first observed?
- Are they all public holidays in the sense that they are days off work for most or all workers? That is the meaning usually given to the term and it just looks like there's a lot of them compared to some countries :-)
- Cheers, hamiltonstone (talk) 13:08, 23 January 2008 (UTC)