I am glad to say that this article which was nominated for good article status has succeeded. This is how the article, as of June 8, 2007, compares against the six good article criteria:
- 1. Well written?: Well written tone, clear and readable with a high standard of English.
- 2. Factually accurate?: Accurate and well referenced
- 3. Broad in coverage?: Yes, very. Could do with fewer redlinks, but as redlinks are not listed in the criteria for good articles, I won't let that stop the article's inclusion
- 4. Neutral point of view?: Yes, no problems there
- 5. Article stability? Yes, checked edit history
- 6. Images?: All images under appropraite license, or GFDL
If you feel that this review is in error, feel free to take it to a GA review. Thank you to all of the editors who worked hard to bring it to this status. — Lurker 13:40, 8 June 2007 (UTC)