|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ron Jeremy article.|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article has an assessment summary page.|
Ron is in South Beach Academy (1996) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111248/fullcredits#cast http://www.hulu.com/watch/146470/south-beach-academy
Not a single mention of his penis size either. Why else would a man this ugly be in thousands of porno films?
- As I understand it, because he is really REALLY good at, for lack of a better word, acting in a porn movie. He has very little ego when it comes to being the big hung super porno star, being more interested in making a good product than flexing his mighty dong, and is really good at making the girls feel good, both sexually and as a person.
Would it not be more meaningful to have a picture of him in his classic days, the way he is remembered, rather than in his advanced years? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:08, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
- Or even both? Sure! We need someone who has taken such a picture to contribute it though. Wikipeida cnanot accept pictures downloaded from other sites, so this may be difficult to find. DMacks (talk) 16:01, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
Allegations of Rape
I've read that several porn film actresses have accused Ron Jeremy of rape. The all have detailed stories of these accusations. This appears to be missing from Ron Jeremy's page. Anyone know a reason for this? One source: http://business.avn.com/articles/Ron-Jeremy-Denies-Allegations-of-Rape-Brought-by-Ginger-Lynn-36525.html — Preceding unsigned comment added by ElectroDrache (talk • contribs) 01:44, 25 July 2011 (UTC)
- It's valid in as much as Ginger Lynn went public with it. But given the very casual nature of the industry, especially in the '70s and '80s, and the amount of drugs Ginger Lynn has done --how many times has she been in rehab???-- I would take it with more than one grain of salt.johncheverly 16:43, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Missing items in this article
Some comments based on what I've heard about Jeremy, which this article should address if anyone wants it to improve in quality:
- Jeremy has frequently expressed his desire to do "legitimate" film/movies. To the point to taking bit roles at a financial loss, only to find out that when the PTB discover Ron Jeremy is in a given scene it gets cut from the final version. (This was mentioned in a documentary about Jeremy; anyone know if a list of these movies exists?)
- I've heard the story that Jeremy had a bit role in the movie Jesus Christ, Superstar. Can anyone offer a reliable source to show this was (1) true, (2) an urban legend, or (3) just a goof?
- For the second, none of the above. See Paul Thomas. Hullaballoo Wolfowitz (talk) 23:21, 20 August 2011 (UTC)
- Hmm. I had read this on IMDB, where for a while Jesus Christ Superstar was on Jeremy's list of movies he appeared in -- although with a question mark. Probably someone added it because Jeremy is a better-known pornographic actor than Paul Thomas. And I doubt that the people behind JCS would want it known either was associated with the movie, so they ignored the entry for a while. -- llywrch (talk) 20:36, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
i remember hearing about this in the 80's suposedly he was a extra i think you can seen him poor jeruselam number — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:16, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
The Curse of Pirate Death
Clean up needed?
Please put this one on the list too:
PERSONAL LIFE/HEART ATTACK.
Ronnie, now aged 60, had a very serious heart attack in January 2013 and was in intensive care and had a very serious heart operation. This needs to be included. Here is but one of many links about the situation: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/22/ron-jeremy-sex-healthy-heart-surgery-recovery-video/johncheverly 16:48, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Done --Scalhotrod - Just your average banjo playing, drag racing, cowboy... (talk) 20:25, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- I've put a "citation needed" tag on that. He has had weight related health issues and his weight does need a cite. Marteau (talk) 10:55, 30 April 2013 (UTC)
- Does it matter? He's a male porn star, not a runway model. Lets be realistic about this... :) --Scalhotrod - Just your average banjo playing, drag racing, cowboy... (talk) 18:17, 15 January 2014 (UTC)