|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ryan Reynolds article.|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers||(Rated C-class)|
- I'm totally perplexed by this sentence:
- Ryan reminds some of Adam because he acted for the laidies.
Would somebody please clarify which Adam, especially by a link, or get rid of the sentence entirely?-- Ventura 22:05, 2004 Nov 9 (UTC)
- What confuses me is the date on a number of the films: (2005/I) What does that mean? I'm going to change it for the time being, if anyone reverts it, please leave a reason why.
- When multiple movies share the same name, they can normally be differentiated by simply including the year along with the title. When multiple movies sharing the same name come out during the same year, they are labeled by placing a sequential roman numeral after the date. Malthae (talk) 13:43, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
- If the date was copied from IMDb, IMDb uses that sort of slash notation for movies in cases where there is more than one movie with that title that year. To make up an example, Pulse (2005/I) and Pulse (2005/II). WP would have no need for that. Шизомби 00:56, 16 April 2006 (UTC)
Did he really split with alanis? Aznph8playa2 01:01, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
He grew up in Kitsilano, Vancouver. His brother says so in a interview with GQ: "“He always pushed hard," says Ryan's brother Terry. "He used to play football in Kitsilano, where we grew up, when he was maybe 10, and that was his proving ground in some ways to my dad. To sort of show that he could play sports and he could be the jock. That kid had more concussions than was legally allowed. I'm guessing he had between four and six concussions, maybe more—I think you're supposed to stop playing after three. I remember my mum saying on a Saturday, 'Be quiet, be quiet, Ryan's sleeping,' and I would say, 'Why in the hell's he sleeping at four in the afternoon?' 'He's got another concussion.' That kid got his head knocked more times, and he'd always get back in the game. There was my dad on the sideline saying, 'My son's playing football.' And I don't think Ryan wanted to throw in the towel even if he got his bell rung." —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:03, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
From what I read it is not only not getting closer but has been dropped by New Lines in 2004. Highlandlord 08:45, 29 July 2006 (UTC)
What high school did he attend? On this article, it says he Graduated Kitsilano Secondary, and attended Kwantlen Secondary, yet on Prince of Wales Secondary School, it lists hm as a notable alumni. -Aremith 02:32, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- Kwantlen isn't a secondary at that time it was a college (now it's a polytechnic university I think) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 04:47, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
That is the worst photo I've ever seen. Flibbert 13:46, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
Agreed. is there honestly no better picture--Irishboi 00:28, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Apparently it's not "removed." It's still there. It really is the worst picture I've seen anyone put up on Wiki. Not appropriate at all, unless when Ryan Reynolds isn't in movies, he has make up removed to hide his Terrible Blur Syndrome. ChesterG 18:39, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
Can any of u put a new pic into Ryans wiki page. I can't seem to get a "free" pic of him to put on. Would photoshopping a magazine scan be considered my own pic?? Raizen18 4:28, 28 September, 2008 —Preceding unsigned comment added by Raizen18 (talk • contribs) 23:28, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
Just took a look at the picture and it seems like something a stalker freak would take of him. Knowing wikipedians, I'm sure that's exactly the case. How about you just ask the guy for a picture to use? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:07, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
Is ryan reynolds the son of burt reynolds??
- No relation...the surname Reynolds is quite common. That is like asking if Anna Nicole Smith was the sister of Will.
This statement: "Soon after the marriage of Ryan and Scarlett, he met Rachel Cope and began his first of probably many affairs. They are still happily and secretly dating to this day" seems probably false to me, and it's certainly poorly written. Wikipedia shouldn't be speculating on potential future infidelity ("first of probably many"), and I'd guess this whole line was written by someone named Rachel Cope who merely wishes that it was true. Erindtran (talk) 02:49, 10 January 2010 (UTC)erindtran
Please be careful to not add the "hot" comments. I have just removed stuff like "Here he is, looking insanely hot" and "Here he is, packing on a whopping 25 pounds of pure muscle to play some part in a movie". This is not appropriate for an encyclopedia. Just saying... I know some of you like him, but lets keep that to the Yahoo Groups and Forums. WIKIPEEDIO 01:36, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
His mom is a "career student"
- Now it says that his mom is a "retail salesperson". Can it really be so? Or is it another insult? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 13:57, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
- I personally think this picture would be more fitting: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/photos/stylus/82367-reynolds_ryan_341x182.jpg but maybe that's just me. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 20:43, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
It's been confirmed that he will reprise his role as Wade Wilson/Deadpool in a spin-off of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, focused on Deadpool. This would be a large role for him, and I think it should be noted.
"One is the Japan backstory which was announced earlier, the other is about Deadpool. The film, which would be produced by Lauren Shuler Donner and Marvel, has Ryan Reynolds attached and would be a complete exploration of this unique character -- his origins, his emergence as the 'Merc with the Mouth,' etc"
Filed for Divorce or Separated?
On Scarlett Johansson's Wikipedia page, it says that they're filed for divorce. I think that these stats should be the same, so which one should it be? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ij197 (talk • contribs) 01:46, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
- Both are true. I prefer separated because it's their status as opposed to actions that were taken.--Bbb23 (talk) 23:18, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
I don't see anything to support the idea that he'll be in a Justice League movie. The Justice League in other media page mentions a possible 2014 Justice League movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, but the cast hasn't been decided and Green Lantern isn't mentioned. Until there's any indication that he's actually signed on to do the film I'd take this out... (22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:47, 3 August 2012 (UTC)))