|SG-1000 has been listed as a Video games good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: March 5, 2014. ( ).
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
It pretty much seems few people care about the SG-1000 :( which is sad, it gave birth to Wonder Boy for a start! Anyway I've added a games list fo the Mark I/Mark II, I figured adding it to the page would be more sensible than making a seperate one (like the Mega Drive or Saturn has) because there's so few. I'm pretty sure that the list is complete. I used a Emulation site as reference but obviously for thier sake I cannot post as a source, though if you check various emulation sites, you should be able to find the total amount of games mixed in with the Master System titles. Hope this is alright - Dwitefry, 18:24 6 July 2008
I'd like to see a translation of the Taiwanese name "阿羅士" for the console added... A quick altavista translation gives "Arab League Gentleman", which I'm guessing is not the correct term :P --184.108.40.206 22:40, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
The paragraphs after a few of the sections on the list of SG-1000/SC-3000 series games need revision. Could anyone with knowledge of the SG-1000 help to clarify these?--Classicrockfan42 (talk) 06:12, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Sega SG-1000 in France
"and in other countries, such as France": do you have a source and more information about the release in France? I can't find any on Internet. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:14, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
Only SC-3000 was released in Australia and Europe (including France). The original SG-1000 was only released in Japan and New Zealand, whilst the SG-1000 II was only released in Japan and Taiwan. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:09, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:SG-1000/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- I'm looking forward to it whenever you're ready. I tend to think it's pretty interesting and it was a tough one to find information for. Red Phoenix let's talk... 13:22, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
Whoops. Sorry, you were right to be antsy. Sometimes I get forgetful.
- Infobox: Why is "Cassette tape" capitalized?
- "and other countries" How many other countries? If it's just like 2 then I don't think it would be overkill to include them.
- Gulf & Western redirects to Gulf and Western, so this article should use "and"
- "as the SC-3000, also known as the Sega Computer 3000, as well as the upgraded SC-3000H." How come "SC-3000" is not bold?
- "Following the buyout in 1984" Since you have previously given the year of the buyout, it seems repetitive to state it again.
- "defines the SG-1000 as an 'abject failure', but calls the SG-1000 and the SG-1000 Mark II" Seems like a repetitive usage of "SG-1000"