Talk:Sam & Max: Freelance Police
|Sam & Max: Freelance Police is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|A summary of this article appears in Sam & Max and Sam & Max Hit the Road.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The following editors are available to help with questions about verification and sources
in relation to this article:
This in no way implies page ownership; all editors are encouraged to contribute.
who is steve purcell?
This article mentions steve purcell working on the game and his contract expiring but doesnt actually say who he is and how he is related...other then having worked on the game.
Nevermind, i have just added links, i didnt check to see if he had his own article before i wrote that last comment.
We never actually found out anything definitive about Bad Brain's "negotiations" with LucasArts. It might be a bit of a stretch saying that they were negotiating at all, maybe it could be mentioned that Bad Brain was also interested.--Wormsie 23:06, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
The citations on this page
Is there any chance that the "citations" for claims about waves of angry petitions and other inconsequential nonsense were placed by any person at all besides the owners of the blogs and comic strips that the "citations" point to?Randy Blackamoor (talk) 22:50, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- I have a copy of it somewhere on my hard drive. Give me a bit and I'll upload it. Coolgamer (talk) 17:09, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Its still available on youtube and downloadable on several fansites. However, a direct link to the trailer isn't realy necessary in the article, although I would not be surprised if it was linked to through one of the references. -- Sabre (talk) 19:06, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Sam & Max: Freelance Police/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
- Everything is pretty solid. Well done. One thing that I think would be good but not especially urgent is that it should state that it is a cancelled game earlier in the lead. It hints at it but doesn't state directly that it's cancelled until the 2nd paragraph. But it's not a big issue so I'm passing the article. Bill (talk
- Pass or Fail: