Talk:Secretaría de Inteligencia
|Secretaría de Inteligencia was one of the Social sciences and society good articles, but it has been removed from the list. There are suggestions below for improving the article to meet the good article criteria. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.|
|WikiProject Argentina||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|To-do list for Secretaría de Inteligencia:|
- Why not just create a redirect? This page is a work of art!. 10.000 lines of BASIC --San Marcos 11:00, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- The correct title should be Secretariat of Intelligence, without the (Argentina). —Aucun effort n'est trop grand 03:27, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- So, do we agree on the move to Secretariat of Intelligence?, should it have the (Argentina) suffix, as other countries might use the same name?. --San Marcos 19:03, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
As per the Quality Guidelines, I want this article to be a top-notch Argentine A-class, or even a Featured one. If anybody else is interested on taking on such a project, please add on here what we should modify in the article. I am in the process of adquiring the new book by Gerardo Young, 'SIDE: La Argentina Secreta' to bring new information and references to the article. --San Marcos 19:09, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
- We're thinking the same thought. In my opinion, and as per WP:WIAFA, the article needs a lot more references, and perhaps an additional rewording and cleanup. Footnotes are of critical importance here; as you probably noticed, the main problem with espionage-related articles is that the verifiability of its content can be permanently disputed, see WP:V. By the way, the level of detail is more than acceptable (finally some good news) and the page's perfectly stable — in fact, no edit war has ever happened! Hope this helps, —Aucun effort n'est trop grand 02:30, 21 August 2006 (UTC)
- In the following weeks, or when I have time I will be forking the article again into my own copy to add a bunch of information, and rewriting the troubled parts. Expect big changes soon. --San Marcos 22:05, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
The text about an alleged Operacion Marilyn, intended to obtain information from Cuban diplomats, does not contain any reference, it has not been mentioned in any widely available book about the SIDE, and a Google / Yahoo search gave no related results at all. If somebody knows a reliable reference please include within the text. Otherwise it should be considered an unverified rumor and removed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:05, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- The reference to Marilyn is in "Los sospechosos de siempre: Historia del espionaje en la Argentina", by Jorge Bomvaiser. Chapter: "Mujeres al borde (de un ataque de SIDE)" (loosely translated: Women at the edge, of an attack of SIDE) on page 251 (second paragraph). The whole book is in Spanish (Argentine-dialect), and there are no translations available. I tried to respond to you with an answer, but you don't seem to care to register as a user to take full advantage of talk/discussion. (See my Talk page), I already answered this. You are free to add the references. --San Marcos (talk) 10:35, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
After reading through this article, I am delisting it for the following reasons:
- Refs #1, 8, and 22 are dead links.
- These sections are unreferenced: Subjects of interest, facilities, recruitment, associates, culture, numbers, nearly everything in the Historical Operations section.
- Any citation needed tags need to be fixed.
The article has a lot of info, which is good. It just needs to be cited. When this is fixed it can be renominated at GAN. Wizardman 18:45, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Господа, я считаю, что нет никакой разведки Аргентины. был мертв в течение длительного времени, Истинный интеллект давно умер. Сегодня только VIP сервис для коррумпированных президентов у власти, которые принимают различные мероприятия запутанным, плачевное исследованиями, политикой и имеет важное значение для некоторых государственном секторе. Аргентина располагает сетью из бандитов в костюмах и эксклюзивные свободу для изучения других не менее коррумпированных политиков, которые находятся в или вне власти.
Я живу в Буэнос-Айресе. Учился в разведке Соединенных Штатов Америки. Аргентина и интеллект, подобны кормящих ребенка. принимать разбавленное молоко, и по этой причине, логика, никогда не будет расти здоровым.