|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Seth Kinman article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Seth Kinman has been listed as one of the History good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|A fact from this article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the "Did you know?" column on December 2, 2008.|
|Current status: Good article|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Seth Kinman/GA2. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I will begin reviewing this article and make straightforward changes as I go (explanations in edit summaries). Please revert any changes I make where I inadvertently change the meaning. I will post queries below. cheers, Casliber (talk · contribs) 20:01, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
- I have rearranged some of the paragraphs for flow. I'd be good to merge or expand some more, but this is challenging to do and not a deal-breaker for GA status.
1. Well written?:
- Prose quality:
- Manual of Style compliance:
2. Factually accurate and verifiable?:
- References to sources:
- Citations to reliable sources, where required:
- No original research:
3. Broad in coverage?:
- Major aspects:
4. Reflects a neutral point of view?:
- Fair representation without bias:
5. Reasonably stable?
- No edit wars, etc. (Vandalism does not count against GA):
6. Illustrated by images, when possible and appropriate?:
- Images are copyright tagged, and non-free images have fair use rationales:
- Images are provided where possible and appropriate, with suitable captions:
- Images need WP:ALT text.
- Pass or Fail:
The following coordinate fixes are needed for Burial at Table Bluff currently maps to East Coast of U.S.